Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shiseido Warehouse

After waiting for 5 months, it's finally time for the Shiseido warehouse (Apr 18, 09). My lovely friend Brilli started lining up at around 6:30am, Amy and I joined her after getting breakfast at McDonald's. We actually waited for 2hrs and 45mins to get in, but it didn't feel like that long with all the chitchats.

I decided to focus on makeup this time (mainly NARS because it's much cheaper!!!) and set my budget to $100 (kind of a challenge for me). At last........I only spent $96.xx including tax with 8 NARS products~

I got a duo e/s in Bohemian Gold (metallic taupe/ iridescent copper) and a set of lip gloss + nail polish in Orgasm for my friends in HK. I really like both of them but I do have e/s that look similar to the Bohemian Gold. I got the set thinking whether I should keep it for myself or give it to my friend as a gift. Just as I decided to grab 1 more (about 10 mins later), they were all gone, the whole pile vanished. I should have known, after all it's the famous Orgasm color.

I did manage to get myself 5 NARS duo e/s and a blush.

1. Belly Dance (metallic jade/ deep aubergine)
2. Star Sailor (heather gold/ antique bronze)
3. Divine (shocking pink/ chocolate)
4. Stage Beauty (sheer copper / glistening gold)
5. Pandora (matte black / white shimmer)
6. Sertao (glistening tawny gold)

~*Swatches on paper towel
~*Swatches on skin
Took 2 pictures of each set with different white balance (Left : Daylight / Right : Auto).

~*Altogether


I was hoping to get a few more colors of Shiseido The Makeup hydro-powder e/s, JPG concealer and CDP foundation, but they didn't have those this time. As always, I regret for not getting more NARS. guess I will have to wait for the next Shiseido warehouse sale, looking forward to it~

No comments:

Post a Comment