Thursday, May 21, 2009

Buddha's Birthday Gift

Got this package in the mail today. It's a Buddha's birthday gift from my generous friend Amy (she's giving me gift even it's not my bday).

She sent me a majolica majorca jeweling pencil and the latest catalogue~

The jeweling pencil is in BL503 which is deep blue with silver glitters in it. I just saw a youtube video by MakeupByTiffanyD the other day about using blue eyeliner to make your eyes look whiter. It the most perfect timing to receive this lovely eyeliner since I was thinking to get the stila kajal eyeliner in sapphire.
Thank you so much for the Buddha's birthday gift!!! I'll try it very very soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm glad to know that u were actually looking for a blue eyeliner~

but y are u posting the envelope too? lol~~

Post a Comment