Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Honey & Olive Oil Hair Mask

This homemade hair mask is wonderful for dry hair and it's so easy to make. You'll need honey and olive oil (1:1) which you probably have in your kitchen cabinet.

Ingredients:

1. Honey ...... 1 tablespoon

2. EVOO ...... 1 tablespoon

Directions:

1. Mix olive oil and honey in a small bowl.

2. Massage the mixture through your hair.

3. Cover hair with a shower cap OR wrap it in cling wrap and then a warm towel.

4. Leave it for 30 - 60 mins.

5. Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.

My hair is about 2 inches over the shoulder, straight and not too thick, 2 tablespoons of the mixture were enough to cover all my hair. You can add more depends on the length and thickness of your hair.

The easiest way is to use a shower cap but I don't have one so I went for the cling wrap and towel. The honey I used is quite runny and I didn't have problems mixing it with the olive oil. If it's hard to mix, try heating it up until it's runny.

I treated my hair with this luxurious hair mask this morning and I have been tounching and running through my hair ever since. My hair is so soft and it's not as frizzy as before. I hope you'll like this hair mask as much as I do. Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment