Friday, May 29, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥

Picked up a big package from the post office yesterday. My silly mom sent me 2 bags of masks, there must be at least a hundred of them in total (swine flu **alert**). She also sent me some nice pictures taken at my brother's wedding banquet......I miss my family.....

Also received some samples and coupons from L'oreal.

Advanced Revita Lift
- Day lotion (2ml sample)
- Night cream (2ml sample)
- $3 off on any Revita Lift cleanser coupon
- $5 off on any Revita Lift moisturizer coupon

Skin Genesis
- Serum (2ml sample)
- Day Lotion (2ml sample)
- $3 off on any Skin Genesis cleanser coupon
- $5 off on any Skin Genesis moisturizer or treatment coupon

Interested to receive
L'oreal skin care samples too? Register to be a myL'oreal member and you can order samples and coupons online with just a few clicks:

http://www.lorealparis.ca/_en/_ca/club-vip/index.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment