Thursday, April 29, 2010

One, two, Freddy's coming for you

I'm kinda shy to say this but.....I love Freddy Krueger!!! I grew up watching horror movies and Freddy is my favorite character (one of the reasons that I took all those special effect makeup courses). The remake is going to be in theatre tomorrow and I'm really excited about it.

Here are 2 figures that I got recently:

I got this one in Buffalo, I think it's too cute but it's on sale so I got it.

This is one of the 7" figures released for the remake, the other one is before he was burned by fire.

Posters for the remake. We were actually on our way to High Park for the cherry blossom walk.

Frankly, I like the original Freddy better. I think the "unrealistic" scars give him a more distinctive look.

***I've suggested to see the midnight show tonight, but Mr. A said it's crazy and I'd probably fall asleep in the cinema (I slept through 1/3 of Avatar). We've now decided to see it tomorrow after work. I hope it won't be too hard to get tickets, I really can't wait to see the movie~

One, two, Freddy's coming for you

Three, four, better lock your door

Five, six, grab your crucifix

Seven, eight, gonna stay up late

Nine, ten, never sleep again

3 comments:

*~Tiko said...

I am not suprised u fell asleep during avatar, u can't compare freddy to avatar though I don't have a very good feeling on this remake for some reason...

I'll see Iron Man 2 and Ip Man 2 this weekend, kinda want to see kickass too but hardly squeeze time for it........

*~Tiko said...

The reviews are pretty good for the remake, Yahoo! users gave it a B+ so far. I don't have much expectation for it, after all, the original Freddy is irreplaceable.

I want to see Kickass too, K said it's good. Mr. A refused to go with me though, he said "it's the kind of movie that you should wait for dvd". Iron Man 2 won't be in theatre until May 7th in North America, I'm thinking of seeing the IMAX ver., but it'll be hard to get tickets. and it's gonna be a long wait for Ip Man 2 dvd.....

*~Tiko said...

it's not worth to see IMAX for Iron Man 2, don't waste money on that, I don't like Iron Man 2 as much as the first one.

I guess Mr. A is right about kick ass, dvd will be released very soon~~

Post a Comment