Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lush Conditioner - Jungle

Jungle $8.95/100g

Jungle is the only solid conditioner at Lush, Amy got a big block of it and gave me some to try. Ingredients include cocoa butter, avocados, figs, bananas, passion fruit and kumquats etc. I found the easiest way to use is to get a chunk on my palm, mesh it into a paste with my thumb and then rub it with my hands and smear it on my hair.

Do not expect silky/slippery smooth hair after using it, but it does a good job softening and untangling my hair, much easier to comb through. However, I'm just not too fond of the scent. Smells like sunblock to me although it says "sweet, grassy scent" on Lush website. I just prefer fresh scent like citrus for my hair products, not a big fan of exotic tropical scent.

Repurchase? I'll have to say NO this time. I think it's a fine product, but it doesn't amaze me like the shampoo bars and I really don't like the smell of it. I'm still searching for the perfect natural conditioner, thinking of trying Kiss My Face next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment