Thursday, April 30, 2009

Review: Rimmel Lycra Wear 10+ Minerals Nail Polish

I got the Rimmel Lycra Wear 10+ Minerals in 363 Milk Chocolate at Walmart the other day. I love this color!!! To me, It's an opaque beigey pink color. I know the name is milk chocolate but it's more like milk chocolate with too little chocolate syrup in it. This neutral shade is so sophisticated which I think is perfect for everyday.

I wear nail polish almost everyday and I usually put on base coat and top coat to ensure the durability. The Rimmel Lycra Wear 10+ Minerals formula actually claims to last up to 10 days even without base and top coats. As a smart and curious consumer, I got no choice but to test it.

The picture on the left shows my newly painted nails with 2 coats of the beautiful milk chocolate shade. It started wearing off after 4 days and I took the picture on the right on the 5th day, you can see the wear at the tips. I tried it again with base and top coats and it lasted for 7 days which is pretty good for a drugstore polish.

Although it's not that long lasting as it claimed, I still love it because of the gorgeous color. It's smooth and easy to apply. I'll definitely but it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment